CASINO BONUS RULES
- Bonus money can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, player’s own money will be tied to the bonus until the wagering requirement is fulfilled. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of different bonuses. If nothing else is stated, the normal bonus terms and conditions will apply. Before fulfilling the bonus wagering conditions, if you transfer or withdraw the initial deposit amount, bonus amount and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited. If any bets were placed with bonus balance, bonus no longer can be cancelled.
- All bonuses and free spins can only be received for one household, IP address, person, and a place where devices are communal f.ex universities, libraries etc. unless specified otherwise.
- Signup bonuses and free spins which don't require deposit, as well as the third party promotion free spins and bonuses are subject to a maximum cashout of 200 €/£/$, 2000 SEK/NOK.
- The Company reserve the right to void any awarded bonuses if they have not been used for 1 (one) week from the time they were awarded. Some bonuses may have shorter validity time which will be specified under Bonus Requirements.
- The Company reserves the right to confiscate any funds and close a Player's Account should any evidence of bonus abuse or fraud be revealed.
- All bonuses, unless specified otherwise, have wagering requirements. These are listed below:
- All first deposit and reload bonuses need to be wagered 50 (fifty) times the bonus amount.
- Special promotional campaigns may have different bonus requirements. Such information shall be available to a Player in the campaign description.
- If a Player has bonus money on his/her Account, every bet the Player places will first be of the Player's real funds, and any winnings will be contributed to the bonus money. The Player will be able to withdraw the winnings only when the wagering requirements have been met, or by forfeiting the bonus and withdrawing the remaining real funds.
- A Player’s winnings contributes only to the bonus money before the wagering requirements are met.
- There is no wagering requirements for the free spins winnings.
- Free spins that come from the deposit promotions bonus will be credited on the following day by 12:00 CET, or as stated in the promotion description.
- All deposit bonuses will expire in 7 (seven) days if not completely wagered. Reload bonuses and free spins need to be wagered within 7 (seven) days.
- You will lose all winnings (except your deposited funds) if You don't meet all wagering requirements in the specified time frame of 7 days.
- Different games contribute to bonus money wagering and promotional deposit campaign wagering requirements differently. Slots carry a 100% contribution to wagering, except for: Blood Suckers, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Pure Platinium and Zombies - 50%. All table games; classic slots, video poker, Break da Bank, Break da Bank again, Super spins Break da Bank, Devils Delight, Castle builder, Silverfang, Super Monopoly Money, Jack and the Beanstalk, Steam Tower, Demolition Squad, Victorious, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Egyptian Heroes, Ghost piratesand, Mega Joker, Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Secrets of Atlantis - 0% All Jackpot slots - 0%. All Live Casino games - 0%. All other games - 0%.
- Free spins do not contribute to wagering requirements.
- Only 5 (five) EUR, GBP, 50 (fifty) SEK & NOK, 500 of a Player's stake for a single spin contribute towards wagering. So if, e.g., Your stake for one spin is 20 (twenty) EUR, 5 (five) EUR will be counted towards wagering. If a player bets during active bonus more than €5 stake in a single game round, share of profits is added to additional 50x wagering requirement. While playing with bonus money only 5 (five) EUR & GBP, 50 (fifty) SEK & NOK count towards any other promotion tied to wagering amount.
- If You do not want to use Your bonus money, contact our support team.
- Lucky Dino Gaming ltd. reserves the right to request a Player to make a deposit should the Player have only the winnings accumulated from free money or free spins.
- For some deposit methods, namely Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe cards, deposit bonuses and special promotional campaigns are not available.
CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO LOTTERY BETTING
- Company and licensing details
Lotto Warehouse Ltd. (“Game Provider”) provides a Lottery Betting service on our Website on which you can play the Lottery Games that we make available to you on this Website (altogether, referred to hereafter as “Lottery Betting”).
Lucky Dino Gaming Ltd (“Operator”) is a company registered in Malta with company number C63394, with its registered address at Office 33, Regent House, 8 Bisazza Street, Sliema. If you Bet on Lottery Games on this Website, references to "Operator", "We", "Us" and/or "Our" in these Terms and Conditions are references to Operator.
Operator is licensed to provide Betting on Lottery Games pursuant to its licence, applicable laws and regulations of its territory and under supervision of the relevant Authority.
- Contractual Parties
When you Bet on the outcome of any Game Provider Lottery Game offered on the Website, you are accepting to enter into the agreement as described below:
When registering, and when placing an order for a Bet, You are entering into a contract with Operator for the following services: the use of the Website; the operation and management of the player account; the placing of Bets and, the payout of any Winnings to you.
You hereby agree that Operator is forwarding Bets on your behalf, to Game Provider, including through a third party, to be included under the Game Providers risk policy.
- Definitions Specific to Lottery Betting
“Bet(s)” – a Bet on the outcome of a draw in an Underlying Lottery.
“Game Provider” – Lotto Warehouse Ltd.
“Jackpot” – the maximum possible winning at the Operator in respect to the underlying draw of the relevant Prize Category/Prize Categories of the relevant lotteries or the sum thereof;
“Lottery Game(s)” - The games that are made available to Player through Game Provider
“Operator” – Operator of this Website.
“Player” - You.
“Prize Category” or “Prize Tier” – the category relates to the amount of numbers correctly matched (including Super Numbers, Stars, Euro Numbers, Powerballs, Megaballs and/or Bonus Balls as applicable) and which result determines the Prize Category in respect of the relevant draw of a certain Underlying Lottery or a related Game Provider Lottery Game;
“Stake” – the sum of money the Player places on a Bet in respect of a relevant Lottery Game and for a certain Virtual Betting Ticket, including any service fees;
“Underlying Lottery” – a lottery that a Game Provider Lottery Game is based on
“Virtual Betting Ticket” – the electronic ticket displayed on the Website which allows Player to place Bets on Lottery Games of his choice;
“Website” – the Internet portal of the Operator, which may refer to other joint or mobile Websites, which are also operated by the Operator within the same or another domain or within the same or another brand, and any subdomains operated by the Operator;
“Winning Bet” – a Bet on a Game Provider Lottery Game, which was successfully received by Game Provider, through Operator, directly or indirectly, via Internet, telephone or other channels and where the Player who placed the Bet correctly predicted the result of a lottery draw in an Underlying Lottery, corresponding to a winning Prize Category
“Winnings” – the premium to be paid to the Player in respect of a Winning Bet.
All other capitalised terms used in these Conditions Specific to Lottery Betting, shall have the same meaning assigned to them under these General Terms and Conditions.
- Placing of Bets
The Player place a Bet with Operator which is forwarded to Game Provider on their behalf by filling out and submitting a Virtual Betting Ticket on the Website for their chosen Game Provider Game/s. To settle the Bet amount, the Player may either use funds available in his user account with the Operator or pay for the Bet/s by using alternative payment methods.
Once a Bet has been submitted, it cannot be altered or cancelled.
Depending on the selected Game Provider game/s, the Player may bet for a certain duration, that is place a bet for a certain number of consecutive draws in a week, referred to as “Duration Bets”. Duration Bets may extend automatically. Stakes for Duration Bets will be debited by pre-payment at the beginning of the relevant duration for all relevant draws for the selected duration.
The Player may, if this feature is made available, automatically extend Bets by selecting the “Subscription” option which is available separately for each game. Depending on the selected game the User may then select a period for the automated placing of Bets. After this binding Subscription period has elapsed, the Bets are once again renewed automatically for the selected period of Subscription, unless a notice of cancellation is received in accordance with the rules of Operator. Stakes for following Subscription bets will be debited by pre-payment for every following period of the Subscription.
- Void of Bets
The Operator is authorised to, in its sole discretion, instruct the Game Provider to void any Bets, whether Active or Settled if:
the Operator was instructed to place a Bet after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw and/or if the Operator incorrectly accepted an instruction to place a Bet on the Website after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw;
the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who has provided false, incomplete or expired information associated with their player account or otherwise related to the Website or any the services available on it;
the Operator becomes aware of a genuine mistake in relation to a Bet or draw and is not able to contact the Player to correct the error or confirm the Bet prior to the deadline;
the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who is involved in any fraud-related activities relating to the placing of the Bet, the operation of the player account or relating to the Website or the services offered by the Operator;
the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who was, at the time of placing the Bet, less than 18 years old,
in conjunction with any draw, fraud and/or technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence was found or;
the draw is declared by an organiser or co-organiser of the Underlying Lottery in question as being invalid.
- System Games
If a player chooses a “System Game” Bet, all possible combinations of the selected numbers are considered separate Bets. For the purposes of this clause ‘System Game’ means when a user chooses to pick more than the minimum numbers required to place bets on a line, where the additional selected number/s will automatically be combined to establish all the different possible lines combinations.
- Syndicate Games (Group Games)
A syndicate is a group of individuals who choose to play the same number combinations together as a group. All Winnings from lines played by the syndicate will be shared between all the active members of the syndicate, depending on the amount of shares each individual has.
A share refers to the percentage of prize Winnings each member of the syndicate is entitled to in syndicate lottery play.
- Valid Bets
Valid Bets will be placed on the next relevant draw that takes place, provided that they are placed before the respective deadline and provided that the Player has not selected something else on purpose. The deadline will be displayed on the Website. It is up to the Player to make sure that the instructions are given to place the Bet before the relevant deadline. For the avoidance of doubt, instructions to place or the apparent placement of a Bet after the start of a specific draw or a draw that has actually occurred will not be valid, irrespective of any automatic confirmation, that may be generated via email or the Website, or irrespective of a wrong deadline displayed on the Website.
For the avoidance of any doubt, both the Operator and the Game Provider are not lottery operators and do not perform any lottery draw.
If the relevant lottery operator of an Underlying Lottery makes multiple draws on the same date, then unless otherwise specified by the Game Provider and/or the Operator, a Player’s Bet will apply only to the main draw taking place on that date (or, where no main draw takes place, the first draw), under exclusion of any other draw made by the lottery operator in question.
If a lottery draw does not take place or no draw result is published or officially announced, all valid Bets on that draw will stand for the rescheduled draw (or, if there is none, the next available relevant draw).
Winnings on any Bet shall be credited to the player account and the Player is able to view any such Winnings on their player account on the Website. In addition, the Operator may decide, but is not obliged, to inform the Player with respect to Winnings by email, SMS/text message or other ways.
Winnings are paid out as one lump sum. As all first and second category prizes of the Game Provider are covered through financial hedging provided by UK FCA Licensed institutions, such winnings may take up to 90 calendar days for clearance of payment
The fund available to cover First and Second Category Prizes is a shared fund between all Operators running the lottery betting platform provided by Game Provider.
A Player cannot claim any Winnings or payout/s from the Operator or Game Provider and may at its discretion decide about the validity of a Bet or a User's entitlement to Winnings or void a Bet if:
(i) Bets were placed after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw;
(ii)Bets were erroneously accepted after the relevant deadline or if the relevant draw had already begun or taken place;
(iii) The Operator becomes aware of an error in relation to that Bet or draw and is not able to contact the Player to correct the error or confirm the bet before the deadline;
(iv) the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who has provided false information in connection with their player account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services available on it;
(v) the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who has been involved in any fraud-related activities in relation to the placing of the Bet, the operation of the player account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services available on it;
(vi) the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who is or was a director, officer, or employee (or their spouse or dependent) of the Game Provider or of one of the Operator group companies;
(vii) in conjunction with any draw, fraud, technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence was found or;
(viii) the draw is declared by the Underlying Lottery operator as being invalid.
If any Bet is voided in accordance with condition 11.c (i), 11.c (ii), or 11.c (iii), the Operator will offer the Player, the option of placing any such Bet on the next relevant draw or crediting the Player’s player account with the relevant sum. If any Bet is otherwise voided by the Operator or the Game Provider in accordance with these specific terms, the relevant sum associated with that bet may be forfeited by the Operator, except in those cases where the Bet was placed by a Player who is under the age of 18. In this case, the Operator will seek direction from relevant Authority on how to account for the voided bet placed by an under-aged player.
A Winning Bet on the Operator’s Website will be paid out as if the winner had participated in the Underlying Lottery. To this effect, theoretical applicable federal, state and city taxes will be applied to the advertised value in each relevant prize category. For lotteries organized in the USA, the net payout of a Winning Bet will be calculated as if the winner was a resident of New York City, USA. For lotteries organized in Spain, the net payout of a Winning Bet will be calculated as if the winner was a resident of Barcelona, Spain. For the pan-European lotteries Euromillions and Eurojackpot, the net payout of a Winning Bet will be calculated as if the winner was a resident of Zürich, Switzerland and Barcelona, Spain respectively. For all other lottery games, the net payout of a Winning Bet will be calculated as if the winner was a resident of the capital in the country where the Underlying Lottery is organized.
A Player with an Operator Winning Bet will be treated equally by means that their Winnings will be the same as the pay out they would have received, had they bought a winning ticket in the Underlying Lottery instead of placing a Bet on the Operator Website. If the Underlying Lottery organizer has not announced a pay out in the respective Prize Category for the relevant draw, the Winnings payable in respect of each Operator Winning Bet in that Prize Category will be calculated by the Game Provider on the basis of the published aggregate amounts paid in for the relevant draw announced by the lottery operators and its allocation to the winning Prize Categories.
The winnings payable in respect of each Winning Bet will depend on the number of winning tickets in the relevant Prize Category in the Underlying Lottery, the number of Game Provider Winning Bets in the relevant Prize Category and the payable prize by the lottery operators for the winning tickets in the relevant Prize Category. The Game Provider will calculate this amount on the basis of the amount of aggregate lottery stakes published by the lottery operators of the Underlying Lotteries as well as the distribution to the Prize Categories or on the basis of the amount published on the Website of the lottery operators of the Underlying Lotteries for the Prize Categories of the relevant draw. The total of all Winnings payable for the Prize Categories for a certain draw must never exceed the amount for the relevant draw and might be divided among the winners.
Example 1: There is one Game Provider Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 and no winning ticket has been announced by the operator of the Underlying Lottery in Prize Category 1 in respect of a Jackpot of 40,000,000 EUR. The Winnings payable in respect of that single Game Provider Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 would be 40,000,000 EUR.
Example 2: There is one Game Provider Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 and two winning wickets have been announced by the operator of the Underlying Lottery in Prize Category 1 in respect of a Jackpot of 30,000,000 EUR. The Winnings payable in respect of that single Game Provider Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 would be 10,000,000 EUR.
Example 3: There are two Game Provider Winning Bets in Prize Category 1 and no winning ticket has been announced by the operator of the Underlying Lottery in Prize Category 1 in respect of a Jackpot of 40,000,000 EUR. The Winnings payable in respect of each Game Provider Winning Bet in Prize Category 1 would be 20,000,000 EUR.
- Advertised Lottery Prizes
All of the advertised prizes by the relevant lotteries and by the Operator Websites, are prizes gross of any relevant theoretical federal or state taxes/levies on winnings in accordance with Condition 11.e. Moreover, all advertised prizes by the relevant lotteries, on those lotteries that pay out the advertised prize over a period of years, need to be discounted to the present value in order to account for a one-time payment, instead of payments over a period of years.
The Operator and Game Provider reserves the right to offer and advertise a prize higher or lower than the prizes advertised by the relevant underlying lotteries.
Only the advertised prizes published are the prizes which will be paid out by the Operator to any Operator winning Player.
In the event of any discrepancy between the Conditions specific to Lottery Betting and the General Terms and Conditions of Operator, the Conditions specific to customers wishing to Bet on the outcome of lottery results shall prevail.